Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #2389 (permalink)
TehBrain
Quiet Humanoids!

TehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friends
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
Did you just wake up from 2008 ?

Vince Russo is collecting unemployment...Matt Morgan and Devon "leaving" were both swerves and you say they aren't smart enough ?
don't get the just wake up from 2008 line but w/e... no, they aren't. Not in my estimation. "Releasing" the two of them was a simple move half based in reality. Putting bischoff out under a mask to put his unique lingo on the character then switching the guy under the mask before revealing him.. That takes a bit more thinking power. I wouldn't put it completely beyond them, but it's pretty far away from their grasp as far as I can tell.

TehBrain is offline   Reply With Quote