Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bully

Thread: Bully
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #115 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Amused by "jobber geeks" trying to play detective to suss out rejoiners. You'll laugh when half of these accounts actually belong to me and Platt. Keep doing your part guys!
That would actually mean they’re on the ball and sussing you out straightaway, ultimately meaning you’ve been getting owned left, right and centre by a bunch of, what did you call them, “jobber geeks”.

Jobbing to the jobbers. Dunno if I’d brag about that. It doesn’t appear to be overly brag-worthy.

“Hi, yeah, me and my fwend are the guys who have been getting raped constantly in Rants these past few weeks and/or months. Yeah, haha, that was actually us getting bum-fucked by half the forum while exhibiting an inability to construct coherent sentences and/or witty retorts. Oh, how we chuckle together while we tickle each other’s chins and say ‘Oh, you!’”