Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:40 PM   #7792 (permalink)
Wrestlinfan35
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Don't think some of you get it. Q6 lost 800k viewers because there was nothing featured in the quarter. Quarters filled with two commercial breaks, backstage segments and video promos tend to do that. Nothing unusual. The Punk/Lawler/Foley thing did very well. Props to Ryback, despite failing the past few weeks, I give him as well as the hype/reasoning for the match full credit for a really good 10PM number.

And just like Q6, Q12 had basically nothing featured except for the entrances of Punk and Cena in the second half of the quarter. Their match started at the overrun, so it drew decent, but not as well as it should have. Their matches have done much better in the past. Like I said, you have #1 vs. #2 too often and it begins to lose appeal. Focusing on a Punk/Foley then Punk/Rock feud and whatever Cena does will help keep these two away.

best.