Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #115 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I responded to:

So who are you talking about? The man with the underage girl. The discussion only went in that direction because of the man dating the underage girl.

Why else would you talk about asexual people unless you're trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt?
Sigh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefan View Post
All guys will have thoughts about sex with the girl they want to be with in the back of their mind.
Let me repeat this for the last time: I was not referring to the Japanese guy but eddiefan's generalisation of men. The Japanese guy had nothing to do with the conversation, repeat, the Japanese guy had nothing to do with the conversation. I made a comment that slightly deviated from the topic.

Is this clear now?
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote