Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #7788 (permalink)
Snoth
People are Sheep

Snoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Is this real? Holy shit lol. That's all over the fucking place. Wow. Thought Punk/Cena would have done much better. I guess they have all about killed the appeal of it by now. Silly. 9PM did well. The whole King/Punk thing...I don't even know how to interpret that tbh lol. I don't get where they're getting how the 8 man tag gained in the last few minutes unless they have minute by minute information, which they don't. Shrug. 10PM did VERY well. DAT RYBACK. He was the main guy featured here and he did it all on his own. Impressive. The whole thing is very up and down though, more so than usual. Very strange breakdown overall but interesting.

Mark wars.....COMMENCE!!!
Actually, Nielsen does have ratings minute by minute. They are considered unnecessary tho.

ChampviaDQ