Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best WWE PPV in 2012 so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
What_A_Maneuver!
Working on my abs

What_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Best WWE PPV in 2012 so far?

It's Mania. I almost feel Mania shouldn't be included in these types of polls because it's always the best PPV of the year and it gets much more focus, build and hype than any other PPV. With many ideas the whole year is built around what's going to happen at Wrestlemania.

If Mania wasn't there then I'd go for Extreme Rules. Bryan vs Sheamus is a MOTY candidate for me. Cena/Lesnar was so unique and a great watch. I thought this Punk/Jericho was on par with (or better than) the WM one. It delivered. In fact, no it didn't just deliver. It exceeded expectations.
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline   Reply With Quote