Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best TNA PPV so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #59 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Best TNA PPV so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adyman View Post
Well, we have different views then. I'm a guy that cares about wrestling and booking 99% but storylines, gimmicks, crowds, etc. 1%.

P.S Sacrifice, that you praised, has only 2 votes. If it was a little bit superior it would have at least 5 more.
Wait you don't care about storylines but care about wrestling despite a fundamental of a good wrestling match being solid storytelling which 9/10 times needs a solid feud. Look at Aries/Roode from destination X, all story. Same with Ray/Aries or AJ/Roode from impact (my MOTY)

also if I based my opinions off what polls said then I'd be a fan of Kurt Angle. I'm confident enough in my own opinions to know what I like without having to be backed up by others.