Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Was Eddie Guerrero a legit WWE Champion?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #39 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Was Eddie Guerrero a legit WWE Champion?

I think his last PPV was him nearly winning the WHC (back when it meant just as much as the WWE Championship) so I reckon he would have won one more world title if things had not gone the way they went.

Watching his match with Lesnar was pretty amazing, you could totally believe someone much smaller was slowly wearing Lesnar down and for the first time ever I realised how a toe hold worked in a S.T.F. Guerrero was one of a kind.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote