Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #111 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
I was just telling the other guy that it's wrong to assume that all men have sexual intentions when in love.

Nothing to do with the dodgy japanese bloke, but just a point in general.
I responded to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Many asexual people don't have sexual relationships, that's including men. So not 'all guys will have thoughts about sex with the girl they want to be with in the back of their mind'. Not saying that this guy isn't sexually attracted to this under age girl (which is obviously not good) but it's wrong to assume and generalise that all men are like this.
So who are you talking about? The man with the underage girl. The discussion only went in that direction because of the man dating the underage girl.

Why else would you talk about asexual people unless you're trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt?

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote