Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #4955 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by septurum View Post
Anyone else disappointed with Masakatsu Funaki's Triple Crown run so far? I don't think he should have gotten the belt in the first place. Never liked him.
Only seen his short Omori defense. Personally, I love the booking, he reinvented himself and came up with a "devastating finishing combo", and that's what his matches are centered about. He destroyed Nagata, Akiyama and Omori with the combo, and every match was 6-9 minutes long. And I'm glad they booked Suwama as the only one who can push Masa to the limit. I don't mind Funaki being the champ, it will be interesting to see who dethrones him.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote