Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I want to see a 3-way with Dr. Wagner, Tanahashi, D. Richards!

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: I want to see a 3-way with Dr. Wagner, Tanahashi, D. Richards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAMPION View Post
The best wrestler on the American indies is El Generico.

Is this something people dispute?
A few years ago I would be dispute that but now I really can't. With Hero, Danielson, Aries, Nigel, Claudio, and others that I know I'm missing no longer on the scene for one reason or another I think it's either Steen or Generico. Generico has my vote because he is literally impossible to root against. He does such a great job sucking you into his matches and turning you into a total mark for him. I know I've said this before but I've seen Steen vs. Generico live and while wearing a Kevin Steen shirt I found myself cheering for Generico.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote