Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What did your Grandfather do for a living?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What did your Grandfather do for a living?

My mom's dad basically made sure his family didn't starve during the Great Depression by working in the Civil Conservation Corps camps all through the Ozarks. Then, he came home, married my grandmother, and worked as a mechanic on the railroad for the rest of his life. He died before I was born, but he was so loved in his community that they had to put chairs out in the parking lot for his funeral.

My dad's dad was a drunk who had to be removed from the family home on account of him being an abusive dick. My dad is the only one of his siblings who came out halfway functional - and that's mostly because he lets my mom tell him what to do, and he likes it that way.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote