Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best WWE PPV in 2012 so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Adyman
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Adyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Best WWE PPV in 2012 so far?

I would like to hear your opinion. Carefully study all of them and add your voice.

I will try to make another poll if I get a lot of votes in this one but I will include only three or four PPVs that get most votes in this poll, so we will be certain which PPV would be the best.

Vote for Survivor Series when it comes out, in 2 days. Poll will be opened for a long time so a 2 day disadvantage won't hurt.

Not removed until:

1. I bang Jessica Alba
2. I bang Emma Watson
3. Cena does this
4. TNA does that
5. Attitude Era returns
6. Jesus comes and tells me the meaning of life
7. I stop bitching

Buyrates and ratings are sooo important. I know everything about them and they show if the top guy is any good. Meltzer is my buddy, shut up
My favorite wrestler was in a PPV that got good buys: Yes he's a draw, his position on the card doesn't matter
My favorite wrestler was in a PPV that got bad buys: There was a bigger top guy and he failed to draw

Last edited by Adyman : 11-16-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Adyman is offline   Reply With Quote