Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
X Marks The Spot
"C'mon Kids, X Marks the Spot"

X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot
Default Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

Ok so yesterday I decided on reading the spoilers for this week's Saturday Night Slam just for the hell of it and I was stunned when I read this, well not so much stunned, more a little pissed off. *Ryback defeated two local wrestlers*, really? You have one of your hottest talents wrestle fucking jobbers going into a PPV that HE'S MAIN EVENTING IN, and to add insult to injury the PPV airs the following night. Understandable that Ryback couldn't face John Cena or CM Punk on a show like that, but jesus christ. You couldn't have fed him a more recognizable name like Tensai or one or both of the Colons or something? I'm not saying this froma pissed Ryback fan's point of view, I'm saying this from a sensical point of view, you don't have a person you're building as a top star face local talents on a taped show that airs before a fucking PPV he main events in. Creative has done some stupid shit before, but this is by far one of the most idiotic, of course he won, but it still makes Ryback look like the weakest link going into Survivor Series.

Last edited by X Marks The Spot : 11-15-2012 at 09:39 AM.
X Marks The Spot is offline   Reply With Quote