Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple
View Single Post
post #108 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jam View Post
You should both get gender reassignment surgery. I think you'll be very happy together.

Back on topic though, am I the only one who thinks these guys should have waited before doing this? I believe in the whole 'born in the wrong body' thing, but the he-she is 18 years old. So basically she's gone ahead and, as said, made an irreversible change to her body while her mind is a complete adolescent hormonal clusterfuck right now. I know she's legally an adult (in most places at least) and has every right to do it, but good luck dealing with the consequences if she feels even the slightest bit of regret as she gets older.
Gender reassignments aren't done on minors in the US. Minors get hormone blockers that stop the secondary sex changes caused by puberty. It's more effective than letting puberty go through, and then have to do all the plastic surgery (mastectomy on trans men, facial softening and hair removal on trans women) after the fact.

Once they are of age, the reassignment process begins.

(And just for courtesy's sake, could you take the expression 'he-she' out of your vocabulary?)

Last edited by Asenath; 11-15-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome