Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best TNA PPV so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #48 (permalink)
Adyman
Humbled

Adyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Best TNA PPV so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
I don't get why comparing ROH's poor crowds makes Lockdowns garbage crowd any better? (i havent watched roh regularly in ages). Besides TNA made a big deal about going to nashville and it totally FLOPPED. The crowd there should've been like what Slammiversary or even BFG was. The fact so many people claim Slammiversary's crowd is a huge reason behind it being so good says it all about what a good crowd can add.

And besides the main event, I'm struggling to see all the good wrestling that occured at Lockdown. Definition of a below average ppv.
The fact is that crowd doesn't matter. Lockdown was a decent PPV. It just had a bad crowd. Every Lockdown has a bad crowd.

(In my opinion, none of this years' PPVs sucked)
Adyman is online now   Reply With Quote