Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best year for the Attitude Era?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #39 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Best year for the Attitude Era?

I am completely tied between 1997 and 1998. Both years were absolutely electric and I never missed an episode at all from Wrestlemania 13 onwards. However I chose 1998 simply for the fact that the first 3 months of 1997 were a bit of a mess. I think the moment WWE turned Monday Night Raw into RAW IS WAR is when it really gained momentum. So many good memories.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote