Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ definitely turning heel

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #35 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: AJ definitely turning heel

I'm not suggesting this (as I'm generally not a fan of stables in wrestling) but in some ways if AJ's future motivation is being denied opportunities by TNA management and not getting the due he deserves, then it would make sense for AJ to join Morgan and Ryan as that seems to be their primary motivation, too. Ditto Aries, who has been moaning about how TNA management prefer Hardy despite Aries being TGMTEL.

As I say, I'm not suggesting it as I'd rather see AJ feud with Aries for the title, or possibly Daniels getting a short title run that AJ could then swipe at some point (but no more AJ/Daniels matches until then, please!), but from a motivation/storyline standpoint that seems to make more sense.

I mean, what exactly is Aces and 8s motivation, apart from being a bunch of biker thugs? Most of them have no links with TNA and Devon was TV champ before he left, so he doesn't have a lot to moan about.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote