Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena helps present a wheelchair to a boy with cerebral palsy

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 AM   #30 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: John Cena does it again

They aren't just appealing to the charity kids/kids in general for the demographic. To compare that as a reason for the product being less that stellar atm, is baffling. Besides, most of those kids request Cena anyways. If he were to take a bit of a backseat, or next to, another guy to be a top face I'm more than positive Cena would remain #1 in the children's hearts.

When are people going to get off what the rating of the show is and understand the booking/writing is the real flaw currently. It's TV PG anyways. Not TV G, or TV Y7. You'd think it was by the way people moan and groan.