Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 05:29 AM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Re: Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
So we should kill retards too for doing stupid shit? The guy was a moron there's no debate in that but for you people to actually say he deserved to die? I don't care if he was a dumbass piece of shit nobody deserves death because you only get to live once,Life is precious and nobody and I mean nobody deserves to have their lives taken away from them.Don't start shit with me telling me what about people like Hitler or Stalin,I'm one of those guys who despises the death penalty.
Is it your job to wonder why people would do this/support that in EVERY thread? You always seem to bring up Hitler too.

This guy killed himself over a completely asinine reason. We're not saying "he deserved to die." He chose to. It makes us chuckle, mostly in disbelief, that someone could literally OD on pills all because the same guy who was President got re-elected for 4 more years.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome