Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 AM   #26 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWCturbo View Post
You are either lying or not imagining the situation and what you would really do. Personally I would probably start hitting nails on the arms, legs, hands and etc. that's just for starters. If I couldn't get my hands on the bastard then I'd like him/her to fry.
Oh don't get me wrong,I'd want that runt dead but I'd try to control myself since I'd never want to be a killer like him because killing the person wouldn't make me feel better.You're right,I can't imagine this accurately because I wouldn't exactly know what my emotions would be,But I'm saying right now whilst I'm sane and calm I wouldn't want to kill anybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Judging by your posts in rants, seems like your emotions would tell you to "kill the fucker and fuck his corpse".

But, I digress. It's obvious the guy wanted to die. He got what he wanted, therefor, got what he deserved.
You actually think I like fucking corpses?

Anyway I know he wanted to die but he's a dumbass so he doesn't know what he really wants,Suicide is just a stupid way of trying to escape due to giving up and complete depression.People who are suicidal need help,Because with mental help people do not stay suicidal forever.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote