Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
WWCturbo
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

WWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friends
Default Re: Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I don't care if he was a dumbass piece of shit nobody deserves death because you only get to live once,Life is precious and nobody and I mean nobody deserves to have their lives taken away from them.
I agree with you that people (dumb/retarded) don't deserve to die just because they are stupid, but murderers do deserve that. You can yap all you want but if some psycho would've murdered your family members or close friends just because he finds it entertaining you'd want that piece of shit to suffer. I know I would.