Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bully

Thread: Bully
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #51 (permalink)
Mr.Cricket
-

Mr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth readingMr.Cricket has posts worth reading
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Doesn't change the fact that Aussies have a reputation in being one of the most xenophobic people on the planet.

Also here in Africa we're pretty big when it comes to soccer,We've won the African Cup about 6 times "3 in a row in recent years" and we even beat Australia in our last macth remember? I think it was 3-0 or 4-0 something like that sunshine.

As for other sports,We're pretty good at handball too.I've heard about other sports we're good at but I'm not gonna make anything up since I don't know much about other sports we play in.
You should visit Australia and see it for yourself. It's one of the most peaceful and safest countries in the world.

Last edited by Mr.Cricket : 11-15-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Mr.Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote