Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #7062 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ACW - Delusions of Our Childish Days

1. Ladder Match
Portia Perez vs Rachel Summerlyn vs Jessica James vs Athena vs Angel Blue vs Lillie Mae
A massive mess... Cheap ladders, everything just felt rehearsed and was pretty disappointing.

2. Pierre Abernathy vs ACH
**1/2
ACH just looked so much better than Pierre here..

3. El Generico vs Robert Evans
Disappointing... I got the DVD for free because my wishlist disappeared when they upgraded to the new site and it had sat in my new wishlist for the sole basis of watching Generico vs Evans. Both are two of my favourite wrestlers currently but this match was just a massive disappointment.

Skipped the rest of the show because I just didn't have the time and don't have the time to watch it all. If anyone wants the DVD just drop me a PM.