Wrestling Forum banner

Hulk Hogan Answers Sting Going to WWE & Ted Turner Rumors

7K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  Rollie 
#1 ·
Hulk Hogan was asked on Twitter of rumors that Triple H is interested in signing Sting to WWE after his TNA contract expires.

“I don’t blame him, Sting is hotter than he’s ever been and still moves like he’s a teenager, don’t forget I’m Sting’s partner. HH.”

Hogan also dismissed the possibility of Ted Turner investing in TNA to help move Impact.

“I’ve had that thought come into my head about a million times already, good idea, it’s just a different time now. HH”

24wrestling.com

#2 · (Edited)
“I don’t blame him, Sting is hotter than he’s ever been and still moves like he’s a teenager, don’t forget I’m Sting’s partner. HH.”
Man, Hogan is the master at [over] hyping up any thing or subject no matter what lol.

I agree with him on it being a different time. TNA will have to find over ways to continue building their brand recognition. They need to find different ways they can expand and make more money.

#6 ·
I think the IWC just isnt a fan of over 50 year old Sting main eventing in 2012

Wasnt part of the WCW deal forcing turner never to go into wrestling again? Either way hed be an idiot to get into that situation againn

Oh, and I agree with Clique. TNA has been playing catchup to the WWE for too long. What they need to do is go after the markets and do the stuff WWE wont

#8 ·
IIRC the deal was that Turner couldn't get back into wrestling for a certain amount of time, like he had to wait 5 years or so until he could have ownership in wrestling again.

I do not think it would be a smart idea for Uncle Ted to do that, but as a fan I would love to see TNA with an open Ted Turner check book. I think it would potentially make TNA, WWE, and even the Indy feds better because competition in wrestling is always a good thing.

#7 ·
He also tweeted about Joe :

described Samoa Joe as "an animal,he's even scarier when your around him and get to know him."

Then Mr.Hogan, why not feed an animal Jeff Hardy and (b)eat him clean for that shiny gold belt that Jeff falsely believes make him some sort of Champion.

#11 ·
He also tweeted about Joe :

Then Mr.Hogan, why not feed an animal Jeff Hardy and (b)eat him clean for that shiny gold belt that Jeff falsely believes make him some sort of Champion.
Hardy hate never ceases to amaze me...

#10 ·
That's one of the few things I have to give current creative regime: Making Joe credible again has been long time overdue. It's by far his best year since 2008.

I wouldn't complain about Ted Turner opening his checkbook for TNA on the road and holding the roster together. Just sayin.

#22 ·
I'm sure Turner would get involved again if the right situation comes up. Turner is a big time fan of wrestling, and had he not given up control of his media empire by merging with AOHELL WCW would still be going today.

#28 · (Edited)
You could easily have the X Division have it's own show. Not to mention:

The Pope (I know...he's injured)
Anderson
Magnus
Joe
Joey Ryan
Matt Morgan
All the wrestlers in Gut Check/wrestlers sent to OVW

could benefit from being separate from the Impact brand. That still leaves the tag division, KO and world title scene (plus the Aces and 8's storyline) for Hogan to screw with.

#23 ·
I would have to say that Hogan IS over hyping Sting... "Still moves like a teenager" That is a bit of an exaggeration. He can move, but not that good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.