Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #7763 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
Did SinJackal actually respond to me? I saw some of what he wrote in ToxieDogg's post. I can't see myself because he's on my ignore list. His posts were so full of fail they hurt my eyes.
Yeah, he did. I decided to respond to him because he strongly implied earlier in the thread that Punk was main eventing PPVs and causing the buyrates to go down, which simply isn't true (Punk hasn't main evented a PPV for nearly a year, and buyrates for all PPVs since Wrestlemania 28 have actually slightly increased since the same period after Wrestlemania 27 in 2011), implied that Ryback was more responsible than Punk for decent Hell In A Cell 2012 buyrates based on his flawed logic, didn't respond to my post that listed all the PPV main events for the last year proving Punk wasn't in them, and then claimed he wasn't criticising Punk for lower ratings and challenged anyone to check his earlier posts.

Think I'll make use of the Ignore function myself. Probably for the best in the long run.