Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 11:16 PM   #1022 (permalink)
ABrown
Victor Cruzin'

ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
As someone said earlier, coming off the bench would be ideal but there's no way that happens. We really should have amnestied him instead of Billups, Billups had 1 year left on his contract iirc. What a stupid move
Keep Billups and Chandler is a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Ladies and Gentleman, Kemba Walker has arrived.

This is the Kemba most people expected in his rookie season but better late than never.

CARDIAC KEMBA. Bobcats are over .500 at 4-3, of course I doubt it lasts but he's off to a great start to the season and in this very short season he's in the running for MIP.
Happy for my fellow Husky. I hope he maintains and shuts alot of doubters up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
smh...

Anybody watch late during the OKC/Memphis game and Randolph & Perkins got into a confrontation in which both were kicked out of the game? Well after the game they got into it again near the locker rooms..Reportedly, Police are investigating the matter right now

"Next time, I'll beat yo ass"

always a ZBo fan

Last edited by ABrown : 11-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.