Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz - Face turn

Thread: Miz - Face turn
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #112 (permalink)
DegenerateXX
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Backstage News On Why WWE Is Turning The Miz Babyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevieheuge View Post
One thing needs to be done in making Miz a great, relatable face.

The offering a handshake to Kofi was the start...

Simply, after all the years of arrogance, make him HUMBLE. Have him realise that he has to work to be as good as he thinks he is, grinding out matches, struggling all the way. Taking each victory as an achievement, with no arrogance.

No way that won't work, in my opinion.

One year on, new WWE champion, and the kids will love it.
And then maybe that kid in your avatar will crack a smile next time Miz wins a big match.

I think Miz has all of the makings of a good face. Everyone is sick of the smiling goody two-shoes guys who pander to the kiddies like Cena and Sheamus, well Miz can still be a good guy who is booked as a face, but still has some attitude. Punk did it, and for a while he did it very well until the WWE stopped caring about his face run and pulled the plug on it.

Miz does the catch phrases and things that crowds eat it up. He's a natural on the mic, so he isn't someone who HAS to resort to pandering to get the crowd cheering. He can talk trash but still come off as a lovable good guy. I don't mind the pandering if it's kept to a minimum. Orton did it and I didn't think it was bad.

We want more Austin and Rock type faces, and I think as far as mic working goes, Miz is that.
John Morrison comes back OR he reaches one million Facebook likes. [X]
Triple H vs Lesnar happens. [X]
Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, or Christian return. [X]
Cena takes time off. []
DegenerateXX is offline   Reply With Quote