Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best TNA PPV so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
wrestling immortal
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

wrestling immortal is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Best TNA PPV so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
I think calling me of all people a WWE mark is amusing but hey whatever makes you feel better. Roode/Storm was good, I'm not questioning that. Cena/Lesnar was a spectacle which rarely comes about and something amazing. Sheamus/Bryan is also better than Roode/Storm imo. Punk/Jericho not so much but those three on the card + a solid undercard trumps TNA's best effort. TNA's been far more consistent with good PPVs and weekly shows this year though. That's all I'll say on that.
i dont understand why people say cena/lesnar was a good match, the whole match has about 80% dominated by brock lesner, and it consisted of mainly strikes and submissions, i cant even remember brock doing many wrestling moves, it was just him beating cena down time after time for like nearly 17-18 minutes, after that cena hit him with a chain and then his finisher, it was poorly booked with lesnar losing steam, i aint hating on wwe but its the truth this match was boring even the triple h/lesner one was better.
wrestling immortal is offline   Reply With Quote