Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,504 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Ellis/Jennings are such a shit back court

Kidd still being out is getting me scared, back spasms it looks like

#1,510 ·

Clippers finally break that ridiculous 4 game losing streak. Bless the free points on fantasy when Paul kept getting sent to the line at the end of the game. Mo Will and Parsons being out probably hurt me a lot for fantasy tho..

#1,511 ·

Notorious do you hate Rondo now because he's a piece of shit that goes after people for no reason? Or will you continue to be hypocritical about your team being filled with a bunch of douchebags(Rondo, Pierce, KG).

#1,512 ·

fuck off humps free hit kg first. rondo was sticking up for his teammate. everyone should be praising rondo he fought a guy that is a foot taller than him and didnt back down. took him into the stands as well.

#1,513 ·

:lmao you can't be serious? you can't be this awful. that was a punk move made by a punk. Rondo is just as much of a punk that Wade is. I don't see why you guys defend such moronic actions. You don't see me defending Artest every time he does something stupid that costs the team more than it helps them.

#1,515 ·

its ok though to hit some one near or in the face after the initial foul though right?
That hit was nothing to write home about. It especially didn't warrant a mini brawl.

#1,516 ·

Thats why I could never root for the C's with KG and Rondo. They are both amazing players and will both easily be in the HOF but just think they are punks. Them leaving mad early last year when the game wasnt eve over against Miami was bad imo. Always said if the C's were 5 Ray Allens then theyd be my fav team lol. Looking at the play again, how cam a foul like that cause a brawl. KG was off balance ,didnt even look like Humphries hit him hard.

#1,518 ·

you're not really doing boston fans any favours with your comments, starz. Defending altercations like this is just being a bad fan of the game. You don't want this and the game doesn't need this. Rondo doesn't deserve two games by the way, he deserves 10. What the fuck does 2 games mean in 82 game season? He caused a brawl, whether it be mini or not, and caused it to go into the crowd. If that doesn't deserve 10 games then I really don't know what does.

inb4 I'm only saying this because I'm a Lakers fan. It's not that at all. I felt the MWP suspension was justified when it happened to him last year for hitting Harden; shit like this just doesn't belong in the game.

#1,519 · (Edited)
Rondo should get suspended and I'm not defending anything, he overreacted. But come on? 10 games when they didn't even punch each other, all they did was shove each other?

Andrew Bynum got 5 games for clotheslining Barea in mid air, Artest got 7 games for elbowing Harden and you think Rondo should get a 10 game suspension for this? Get your crybaby ass the fuck out here with that shit.

What happened last night was basically Rondo shoved Humphries, they had a little shoving match and they fell into a walkway in the crowd. That was it basically. There was no brawl. How the fuck can there be a brawl with no punches thrown? Soft ass people man smh

#1,524 ·

Its prob 10 games due to Rondos history but mainly cuz it got so close to the crowd. If it was for the "brawl" only then way to much.

2 or 3 games or just the amount of games they have for next week. Rondo is a superstar and deserves that superstar treatment.

#1,526 · (Edited)
Its prob 10 games due to Rondos history but mainly cuz it got so close to the crowd. If it was for the "brawl" only then way to much.

2 or 3 games or just the amount of games they have for next week. Rondo is a superstar and deserves that superstar treatment.
Rondo isn't being suspended 10 games. There's pretty much no chance of that. Only way you get suspended for that many is if you get in an actual fist fight. At most he'll be gone 4 or 5 games.

I think the whole situation is overblown really, just because of the teams involved and the fact that Rondo is one of the bigger stars in the league.

#1,525 ·

i was going to delude myself into thinking that the wizards first win was going to be a start of a streak, but then i realized this team couldn't score in the fourth quarter for 6 minutes and 47 seconds. i remember the 14-0 run that got portland within one point of a tie.

can somebody get a gif of singleton calling a timeout with 0.5 seconds left? i wanted to be reminded of his idiocy for some odd reasons. he and refs did everything in their power to give the blazers the win. the wizards turnovers at the end being helped, but the refs assiting the superhuman timeout calling ball catcher was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.