Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)
View Single Post
post #711 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE
Turn Out The Lights

XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Re: WF MAFIA (Day Three)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
did the mason ever claim? i would say it's odd but it's been a trend where they stay quiet now when they used to come out for a confirm.
why on earth would they claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
Kenny is confirmed by lostfap as tracked and I doubt if he scum tracker he saw you tracking lalws mafia would be all over you and mikey came out support saying dan is not mafia I doubt if mikey was scum he would be unlikey to do
This is why i hate arguing with you Rising, you're so all over the place its ridiculous.

Kenny is faking results. There is no way he could've tracked me to Lawls. a) I didn't target lawls, b) if i was to be tracked then it would show up as me targeting myself, and Mikey c) if you thought i was scum and switched myself with Mikey, and killed lawls then it would show up as me targeting myself, Mikey and Lawls or last option, d) you think i wouldn't use my role for some inexplicable reason, and just make the kill which beggars belief.

I'm a confirmed bus driver, if you want to believe i'm scum then fine whatever (you'll be proved wrong when i flip) but base a case on something other than obvious fake info.

You don't think mafia/non town would come out and say someone is town? Are you slow? if mikey is scum then he knows a bunch of townies, saying one is town isn't hard to fake at all. Even if Dan is indy then he's not going to come out and say Mikey is lying. If Mikey is indy then he can pick anyone in the game and say they're town. Mafia aren't going to correct him, and its a high chance of picking a townie.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome