Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #7751 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

This breakdown will be the first one in a while that will actually mean something since they had a lot of segments advertised beforehand and most of them had implications/consequences. The final Foley team pick, the scandalous non-affair of Cena and AJ, the Ryback/Maddox thing, the return of King and Punk/Cena. They advertised these things ahead of time so people had time to consider whether they wanted to watch them or not. I reckon the main event does the top number of the night tbh. People know they're in for something worthwhile when those 2 have a match together.

@THANOS - They don't matter to my enjoyment either. Don't really know what makes you think that they would. If you think that was a defensive post then I really don't know what to say to you either tbh. I have nothing to defend lol. You quoted me crying about something I said and I told you to calm down. DAT DEFENSE.