Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #7746 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Dude your posts in here have really went downhill in the past few weeks. Trying to extrapolate excuses some Punk fans have for the ratings to make it seem like a majority response , when it's quite obvious to everyone with two eyes that its the opposite with people lining up to take shots at Punk.
Why so serious? I could swear that I've seen you say that ratings don't matter. Why then are you in here getting butthurt over something that supposedly doesn't matter to you? Calm down plz and stop taking it all so personally. I'm not trying to do anything. You obviously disagree with what I'm saying. Doesn't mean I have some ulterior motive going on. Fucking hell.

EXTRAPOLATE