Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #2808 (permalink)
Jupes
Base

Jupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth reading
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Anyone notice the commentator say 'De Gea should be stopping that' when they showed the highlight of the long range free kick? May have imagined that but me and my flatmate thought we heard that.

Hart always gets overhyped b/c he's English and doesn't play for Manchester United. Obviously he's good but I've been commenting on his flapping of crosses and terrible kicking for ages. Roy Keane, ever the City and England hater, pointed out how Hart has been getting really cocky atm and that's when he felt goalkeepers made mistakes. Of course he's made the three mistakes today that have cost goals and the mistake against Poland but these are not isolated incidents. He made mistakes against Montengro to draw us the match (flaps at a cross) and the mistake against Wales for the free kick. Also made remarks about the City defence after the Real Madrid match where he was at fault for the final goal.

Moaning aside, I don't think he's a bad goalkeeper, he is a very good goalkeeper but he's cocky and he needs a reality check because when he does get cocky he makes bad mistakes. Kind of like that he's getting stick now b/c I feel he usually avoids it whereas De Gea gets it constantly but when he does pull of his amazing saves he doesn't get nearly any credit.

SWITCH- I'm not Justin Bieber bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Jupes is offline   Reply With Quote