Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #30 (permalink)
Karma101
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
A lot of Halo fans are upset the game is becoming COD in space. But honestly, its less "becoming like COD" than catching up to where the industry is right now or how the online multiplayer community has evolved.
I agree, I don't understand these people who are basically saying Halo should just stay the same forever because even though Halo 3 was my favourite I wouldn't want them to make a replica because I can go back and play Halo 3 any time I want and that wouldn't evolve the franchise.

Doesn't matter though, Halo will get new fans as those people decide to leave.

Last edited by Karma101 : 11-14-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote