Wrestling Forum banner

New Divas Being Promoted To Main Roster Soon?

7K views 57 replies 37 participants last post by  PRODIGY 
#1 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...The_Scenes_Of_Survivor_Series_Commercial.html

- With WWE's Divas division centered on Eve, Kaitlyn and Layla week-in, week-out, many people within the company believe that more woman need to be featured imminently since there are zero new challengers left on either the face or heel side. F4WOnline.com states that a few developmental wrestlers could be promoted to the main roster to rectify this issue.

Source: F4WOnline.com
Hopefully one of them will be Paige.

#13 ·
Don't see why you're bothered about divas coming up. They're still going to dedicate the same amount of time to the divas, they're just going to swap them around. We're not going to see a great deal more of the divas because they're never going to have more than one divas only storyline at one time. If you don't watch the divas now, then it shouldn't make a difference, you'll still be skipping the same amount of time as you would every week, you'll just be skipping different people.

#12 ·
^ I agree. They could use Naomi, she is talented. They could actually use Natalya (she deserves something). And they could use AJ Lee, as well, it seems they only want her involved with the top male characters (Cena, Punk, Bryan, & Kane) without her actually wrestling (its not a sin for her to do both WWE).

But I think for now Paige & Audrey only two to make sense in bringing divas from NXT

#14 ·
^ And they could use AJ Lee, as well, it seems they only want her involved with the top male characters (Cena, Punk, Bryan, & Kane) without her actually wrestling (its not a sin for her to do both WWE).
Hoping after the RR they start a Eve/AJ programme leading to Mania. They are the two best and most over divas currently on the main roster, so it makes sense. But usually things that make sense WWE doesn't seem to do (see not doing Beth vs Natalya at this year's mania).

One of the divas coming up hasto be Paige.

#19 ·
The fact that nobody in this thread has mentioned Sara Del Rey makes me a sad panda. I've seen her work Chikara shows and make most of the men on the bill look bad.

#21 ·
As disappointed as I am that SDR isn't wrestling, I'm even more excited that all the NXT ladies have the benefit of her experience and skill. Little Sara Del Rey-lettes, just waiting to explode on the scene.

That's why I hope they hold Paige back just a little longer, to soak up more of that training.

#24 ·
Wait so they want to promote divas who may or may not be able to do anything because as they say "there are zero new challengers left on either the face or heel side"...umm...

Here's a novel idea AJ and Naomi. Both women being wasted. I've seen their developmental stuff. They'd immediately put on the best WWE female match of the year, in my opinion.

I swear to god Vince and the bookers are some stupid people. The hell happened to Vince?

#28 · (Edited)
Also Plans For Eve vs AJ In Works

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...r_Eve_Torres_vs_AJ_Lee_McIntyre_Kanellis.html
- It was reported on Wednesday that WWE officials are looking to bring up some Divas from developmental to help with Divas division depth issues. WWE does have a feud between Eve Torres and AJ Lee planned and it will likely get more attention than anything the Divas have done in recent years.

source: F4Wonline.com
this should happen. along with adding Paige & whoever else is ready to the division

#35 ·
Re: Also Plans For Eve vs AJ In Works

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...r_Eve_Torres_vs_AJ_Lee_McIntyre_Kanellis.html

this should happen. along with adding Paige & whoever else is ready to the division
I could see this happening, but they will need to get heaps of TV time. Remember it was only two years ago back in 2010, the Mickie & Lay-Cool feud was and despite the feud taking part on Smackdown, those three divas along with Beth and Maria got heaps of time to help that feud, and it gained heaps of attention too.

#30 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/..._Kanellis.html
- It was reported on Wednesday that WWE officials are looking to bring up some Divas from developmental to help with Divas division depth issues. WWE does have a feud between Eve Torres and AJ Lee planned and it will likely get more attention than anything the Divas have done in recent years.
source: F4Wonline.com

Perfect. It seems that they are (thankfully) aware that they can use these two over divas to their maximum capacity in this feud.

#34 ·
Or they could just actually use Alicia Fox and Natalya, and use Tamina when she returns. Let Naomi and Cameron (she wasn't terrible before so she might be okay now) and bring up Paige and maybe Sasha Banks and you will be fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.