Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #738 (permalink)
KO Bossy
HE'S FAT

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500KO Bossy 10001 - 10500
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCurtis24 View Post
Anybody who voted Yes damn well better not be the same ones complaining about wanting the attitude era back.

I loved that skit, I thought it was brilliant. Jimmy Korderas called it 'nuclear heat' and he was right. I don't think WWE could have possibly put Punk over as a heel more.

King even said he loves puppies again on Raw, and with this adult story line between AJ and Cena.... it seems like the WWE might be getting some of that attitude back. If it keeps this way, who knows, WWE may actually become interesting again.
Ugh...

AJ and Cena is fucking terrible and not only that, its not so terrible its funny, its just terrible AND boring. Who cares if King said he loves Puppies, exactly?

I'm going to explain this again-Attitude WAS NOT solely about tits, fucking, swearing and sleaze. If you honestly believe that it was, then you've missed the point entirely, and thus shouldn't be commenting on something you clearly have no knowledge about.

I loved Attitude. Best period of pro wrestling in history, for me. However, I do not want to see it back again because one important thing that Attitude had that we don't have now is stars. I wanted to see Steve Austin, Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, Mankind, the Outlaws and company because they were awesome characters who we loved. Why in God's name would I want to see douche bag John Cena try to pathetically mimic a great era with his garbage? He'd just ruin the legacy. CM Punk is NOT Steve Austin, he will never be on that same level and I don't want him to try to be because he'll fail miserably. I don't want my fond memories of Attitude being sullied by a shitty, lame rehash.

King said he loved puppies for the first time in a decade, AJ and Cena are in the most boring, uninspired, nonsensical and lifeless farce of a 'scandal' in history, and we got a tasteless fake heart attack segment mocking a guy who nearly died of a heart attack. ZOMG ATTI2DE IZ COMING BAK. If this is a sign of things to come, count me out. Its like Vince doesn't even fucking remember what made Attitude great, and he was one of the main characters.