Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best TNA PPV so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #38 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Best TNA PPV so far?

Slammiversary, easily. I can't think of any weak points - it was just great from top to bottom and while I don't remember specifics, I remember thinking there were 2, maybe even 3, MOTY contenders there.

Lockdown was also great in itself, but was let down by a poor crowd. While BFG was good, after TNA's current run I was expecting more and was a little let down. This wasn't helped by the fact that the Impact leading into BFG was absolutely fantastic.

I seem to remember DX was a PPV of two halves. The first half was okay, but nothing special. The second half was excellent. But I do remember the contenders matches in the first half starting to get a bit samey after a while.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote