Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 04:57 PM
volt28
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
The only thing our Government is to blame for is not taking the correct actions necessary in order to prevent such a travesty. You are telling me I have no proof? Are you fucking serious? What proof do you need? Muslim terrorists got on to the planes, and crashed them in to WTC1, and WTC2. The Pentagon was also hit, and of course flight 93 never made it. Thanks to the heroes on board that flight that didn't allow for those terrorists to hit the White House. What other proof do you fucking need? What are going to say that a missile hit the Pentagon, and that both WTC were detonated from inside causing them to collapse? Our government couldn't pull off such a crime, and keep it secret. You are right, you do know nothing.
Lol I hope that was sarcastic because that's exactly what the government did...also an interesting fact..every single person who had info on 9/11 and who announcedd they would would reveal something..."Committed Suicide" or "Died of an Unknown Cause" merely days before they released the info. The government DID cause 9/11. The government IS behind all this crap...Please..wake up.

"Civilize the Mind but make Savage the Body."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome