Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #945 (permalink)
Bruce L
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Bruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friends
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay View Post
I really want to get more into Chikara, i've watched Chikarasaurus Rex and King of Trios 2012 and loved them. I don't like the idea of having to buy each and every dvd/download to watch as it's too much money, they need to get themselves a TV deal or even do some kind of online show every week.
Fortunately for you, Chikara releases an annual "best of" DVD set at the end of every season, giving you pretty much all their essential matches from the past year in one convenient place. (In fact they did two last year, since the 12 Large Summit contained so many great matches.) I have '09, '10, '11, and the 12LS, and all are eminently worthwhile. Are there a few matches left off of each that I wish were there? Sure, but there's no better bargain in wrestling for my money.
Bruce L is offline   Reply With Quote