Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1559 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
true, Hit Em Up was only big because of what followed, however the diss itself was wack honestly and it was just four minutes of Pac throwing a childish fit at Biggie, basically it's could be summed up in 3 words "Fuck You Biggie" , nothing special .. then to make it worst, you had Pac's wannabe thug buddies on the track threatening to blast Big and Puff

i'd take No Vaseline, Dollaz and Sense, and Real Compton City G's over Hit Em Up (or any of the East/West disses for that matter since they were mostly mediocre) at any time of the day, now those were real disses that were hard as fuck and make you ask what was it
I mean I do think Hit Em Up served its purpose. It really wasn't meant to be a calculated diss, more just a war cry.

Man why did Pac & Biggie have to die, I'm listening to verses of him and Biggie on songs like Otis, & Stay Schemin and just think the great collabos they could do with the artists of today. Hell I would even enjoy a Pac-Lil Wayne collabo.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome