Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #77 (permalink)
gobsayscomeon
Working on my abs

gobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friends
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

Wrestlemania X

I actually liked the World Title setup and wouldn't change it other than the amount of time given the matches. It was brilliant to have Bret lose to Owen and end the night with a title victory.

Bret Hart v Yokozuna I would give this match a little more time and wouldn't necessarily end it with Yoko falling, but I like the end result

Yokozuna v Lex Luger I would have given this match about 5 minutes less (way too many rest holds) and had Yoko go over in a cleaner pinfall fashion to make Bret's victory more meaningful

Bret Hart v Owen Hart As is...my favorite Wrestlemania match of all time

HBK vs. Razor Ramon Same, obviously

Macho Man vs. Bam Bam Bigelow Bigelow was far superior to Crush...Savage gets his final WM victory

The Steiner Brothers vs. The Quebecers The Steiners were still on the roster and MOM sucked. I would have the Steiners go in a champs and The Quebecers cheat to win the titles.

Jeff Jarrett vs. The 123 Kid Jarrett wins a short but probably good match to get the new heel over

Tatanka vs. IRS Bit of a filler match, but it could be decent and I would have Tatanka go over to even out face and hell victories for the night.