Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #991 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500Notorious 11001 - 11500
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

Statement released by Royce White:

Quote:
In hindsight, perhaps it was not a good idea to be open and honest about my anxiety disorder, due to the current situations at hand that involve the nature of actions from the Houston Rockets. As a rookie, I want to settle into a team and make progress; but since preseason the Rockets have been inconsistent with their agreement to proactively create a healthy and successful relationship. At this point the Rockets are aware of my position and the reason for my absence. Any other response is inaccurate. This is important to me. It is a health issue. I must advocate for my rights. It is a player-commodity league. The failure to meet my requests for support will end with me being unhealthy and that is not a consequence that I am willing to accept to play any sport.

Not a direct response but what the Rockets plan to do with Royce:
Quote:
The Houston Rockets are fining Royce White for every day he remains away from the team or does not attend sessions with a therapist arranged by the team, according to a source.

White began expressing displeasure about his lack of playing time a week ago.

White met with Rockets general manager Daryl Morey on Wednesday and then again with Morey assistant coach J.B. Bickerstaff and assistant strength and conditioning coach Dave Macha on Thursday.

White suffers from an anxiety disorder.

White did not attend practices on Sunday or Tuesday and skipped Monday’s game against the Heat. Morey had planned to discuss sending White to the D-League.

Rockets owner Leslie Alexander on Tuesday said that there were “internal repercussions” for White missing practices and games.

The Rockets have no plans to trade or release White.
Should be interesting...