Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Windows 8 - Your thoughts?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
CoRyP2008
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

CoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friendsCoRyP2008 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Windows 8 - Your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
Fuck does this mean any new pc you buy in the future wil have wndows 8 and you can't downgrade?
I'm pretty sure you'll always be able to downgrade, I don't think that'll be taken away.

I personally don't have a problem with it, sure it's different and obviously meant for the tablet market but other than it being different I haven't had any problems.

However, where I work I am avoiding Windows 8 like the plague. Since most of my users are 40+ years old, and very few are that tech savy, I do not want the headache of trying to get them accustomed to it. I will be sticking with Windows 7 for as long as possible.