Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk to close out WM?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: CM Punk to close out WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I'm not sure if they do. They have a lot of big names to use but I'm not sure if they've figured out exactly what they want to do with all of the people they have.

I wish there were more matches in Lesnar's contract. If it were up to me he would be destroying people on the roster and talking about how's he bigger than the WWE. Undertaker is the guy that represents WWE and you would have him in a position where he would be standing up for the WWE and putting the streak on the line against the unstoppable Lesnar.

I just hope they book the Rumble in a way that we know what's going to get booked at Mania after the show is over.
Things won't really be clear until after Elimination Chamber most likely. I'd love if they signed THE main event the night after the Royal Rumble to give loads of time to build. Five weeks after EC is good but I want WWE to get creative and make this match (whatever they choose) feels massive not only in hype but in the story.