Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #887 (permalink)
Bubz
Can't stop eating peanuts

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Argo was absolutely fantastic. Everything you want in a thriller, it's intelligent and extremely gripping. I can't remember being so gripped and on the edge of my seat since maybe...I dunno, the last 15 minutes of Se7en or something. The best thriller I've seen in a really long time. I'd go into more detail but I don't want to spoil anything, it's something that you should go in knowing little about (if you don't already know the story), but it really plays with your emotions in the final 20-30 minutes. Just brilliant, Affleck's best film, and the best film of the year pretty easily for me. I came out of it thinking I'd watched something truly great, and that rarely happens, and hasn't since Drive last year.