Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alberto & Ricardo interview on CM Punk, The Rock, future plans & more

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Alberto & Ricardo interview on CM Punk, The Rock, future plans & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
I want ADR to turn face so badly. When he's talking out of character, he could charm the birds out of the trees.
Although he wants to be Heel for life, I'd actually like to see what he'd be like as a face. They could always test the waters temporarily with a face turn that ends in a swerve/deception if his face turn fails. I mean they aren't doing anything to enhance his character as a rich man, it's been mentioned many times before that he doesn't even use his money for wins. Ricardo has crazy charisma, it's sad to hear that he was held back from wrestling but maybe he'll get his chance soon enough.

Great find OP.

CLICK ON THE SIG TO ENTER THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER COMPETITION

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote