Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GTA V News Update (12/11/12)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #55 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: GTA V News Update (12/11/12)

Looks like Rockstar found a great balance with GTAV between the grounded characters and dark tone of GTAIV and the insanely cool unrealistic video game shenanigans of San Andreas. I like the direction they're taking. The three character format sounds really intriguing, the environment looks realistic and fun. Everything looks and sounds awesome.

GTA is the one franchise that I'm always hyped for though, no matter the situation/day/location.
Duke Silver is offline   Reply With Quote