Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk to close out WM?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)

Re: CM Punk to close out WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
After Survivor Series I think I've had my fill of triple threats involving Punk and Cena so I hope Punk/Cena/Rock isn't one of the main events at Mania. Punk/Rock or Punk/Taker (over 500 day WWE Title reign vs. over 20 year WM Streak) could close the show.

This is just speculation anyway but I do wonder if McMahon/creative has the top of the WM29 card figured already.
I'm not sure if they do. They have a lot of big names to use but I'm not sure if they've figured out exactly what they want to do with all of the people they have.

I wish there were more matches in Lesnar's contract. If it were up to me he would be destroying people on the roster and talking about how's he bigger than the WWE. Undertaker is the guy that represents WWE and you would have him in a position where he would be standing up for the WWE and putting the streak on the line against the unstoppable Lesnar.

I just hope they book the Rumble in a way that we know what's going to get booked at Mania after the show is over.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome