Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Owen Hart had go away heat in 99

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: I'm I the only one who felt Owen Hart had go away heat in 99?

After his initial run with the Nation in 1998, Owen drifted in and out of dull feuds with Severn, Shamrock and Steve Blackman. By the time he was teaming with Jeff Jarrett he was overshadowed by him and Debra. He seemed tired and unmotivated at this point. I think he still had what it took to be a creditable midcarder but even if that tragedy never occurred, Owen said himself he would've quit in a couple of years.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote